Jason & Sarah Morris


Jason & Sarah Morris - Vietnam

Jason Morris is from Brady and is an ordained minister in the North Texas District. He received his master’s of Bible and theology degree from Southwestern Assemblies of God University where he also served as a dorm pastor/director. Sarah Morris is from Flagstaff, Ariz., and is a graduate of SAGU as well.

Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon, is a metropolitan city with more than eight million residents. It is the largest city and the commercial and industrial center of Vietnam, which is a closed country with over 86 million people with 85 percent Buddhists and eight percent Christian.

The Morrises ministry is planting an international English-speaking church. They initially focused on the half million English-speaking internationals that are in Ho Chi Minh for business reasons. About 70 percent of these international are from Asiatic countries and the other 30 percent are from other various areas of the world. They also teach in the Bible school in Ho Chi Minh, and teach English so they can build relationships with the Vietnamese people and share the message of the gospel.