We believe everything we have comes from God in the first place. We give because we believe God has entrusted us to be leaders for hope in our church and our community.
Our giving is a heart, trust, and Lordship issue. Bringing tithes and offerings is to be a natural response out of our love for Christ and our desire to see HIS Kingdom grow. You can make an expression of your heart by returning to the Lord the tithe and by giving offerings above and beyond the tithe. Our giving is worship.
What does "tithe" mean?
- The Bible teaches that a guideline for giving is called the tithe (Leviticus 27:30). That is giving 10% of what we earn back to God.
What does "offering" mean?
- An offering is a gift given to a specific need above and beyond our tithe.
What the Bible teaches
- Giving acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have (James 1:17).
- Giving reflects our trust that God will provide for us (Matthew 6:19-24).
- Giving allows us to be active participants in God's work on earth (2 Corinthians 9:6-7).
- Giving at Kaufman Assembly is simple and secure. Whether you'd like to give a single gift, or schedule ongoing giving, just click here to get started.